Turning to OnlyFans for serious income

Reading Time: 2 minutes

It has grown really popular during this global pandemic. It allows content creators to receive funding directly from their fans on a monthly basis as well as on tips and the pay-per-view feature. Many strippers turned to Onlyfans to get the money flowing right in being quarantined and have made vast sum of money.

A fan pays a monthly membership fee to get access to the creator’s content. The company pays 80% of the fees collected to the content creator, with the remaining 20% retained by OnlyFans.

It’s an easy process to make an account, like any other social media, you’ve to provide your name, email ID etc. along with your card details for you to get paid.

Content creator may post anything they want their subscriber to pay for including not only nudes, ass pictures, bikini pictures or even just foot or hand pictures but also recipes, workout videos or just normal pictures.

Most of these pictures were being posted on Instagram for free anyway and with OnlyFans, creators can make serious cash from these pictures. There also exists a tipping option where you can give a tip to specific content and a VIP Club option where you have more of the creators content.

The subscription ranges anywhere from $5/month to say $100/month. But say you charge $25/month of subscription and gain around 100 fans in a couple of days by promoting your OnlyFans account across your social media, that way you make $2500 just like that only through subscriptions. Tips and private messages also pay very well around $50 to $200 tips and anything from $100 to $1000 through private messages for a beginner in just a week which means 5k to 10k in a month.

The private messages are quite creepy most of the times asking for different type of content or rating other creator’s content but there are private messages asking you for specified content for which they pay quite a handsome amount.

If you enjoy it, its easy to get going with it but there’s also a lot of negativity which doesn’t go unnoticed. Your subscribers a.k.a. your “fans” may call you out for not posting regularly or not posting desired content or whatever which is pretty disturbing.

But the experienced and famous people earn loads of money, figures reach upto 50k in just a month at ease. These figures vary drastically creator to creator, content to content but the figures aren’t bad at all.

In conclusion, serious cash can be made through OnlyFans if you can create worthy content.

error: Content is protected !!